Inspired by the diving pioneer John Lethbridge, The Winton Watch Company’s latest watch is equally at home under the sea as in the boardroom.
Hand assembled in Switzerland, the Lethbridge is a true diver's watch - water resistant to 500m, with sapphire glass, it will take pretty much anything you care to throw at it.
With a black dial, the timeless design features large ‘arrow’ pointers, making it easy to tell the time at a glance, and high luminescence means you can read it no matter what the conditions – whether diving wrecks or flagging a cab in the city.
The Lethbridge includes a ceramic rotating bezel – a feature introduced in the early 1950s to track a diver’s bottom time, or time spent underwater. The bezel can also act as a reminder to prevent divers from exceeding their diving time limit.
It’s sister watch, the Humphrey, has a blue face and is inspired by the daring rescue of British troops during the Falkland's conflict.
- 316L stainless steel case
- Silicone strap or 316L stainless steel bracelet
- 44mm diameter
- Rotating ceramic bezel
- Screw down crown
- Helium escape valve
- Anti-reflective sapphire glass
- Hour markers with lume
- ‘Arrow’ pointers with lume infill strip
- Sweep second hand with lume pointer
- Date marker
- Exhibition case back with sapphire glass
- Up to 500m water resistance
- Ronda R150
- Swiss-made automatic mechanical movement
- 28,800 beats per hour
- 25 jewels
- Nivaflex main spring
- 40-hour power reserve
- Incabloc anti-shock system
- Hours, minutes, central sweeping seconds, date